Hola intrepid travellers!! I trust you arrived safe and sound and you're ready to begin your african underwater adventure...!!?! I'm suffering severe jet lag from my travels, am well and truly living in sketchy town, xmas party didn't help with my head state either - although it was a top night with dancing and a casino, street performer type people on stilts and a photo booth with dressing up accessories (muchos fun!) will try and send some pics missing you already, hope you post an update soonishly! Lots of love, Donnaxxxx
Good luck finding internet access to update this. I just promised Donna that we'll just drink without you. Anyway....don't get up to any monkey business there.
off somewhere then?
ReplyDeleteHola intrepid travellers!! I trust you arrived safe and sound and you're ready to begin your african underwater adventure...!!?! I'm suffering severe jet lag from my travels, am well and truly living in sketchy town, xmas party didn't help with my head state either - although it was a top night with dancing and a casino, street performer type people on stilts and a photo booth with dressing up accessories (muchos fun!) will try and send some pics missing you already, hope you post an update soonishly! Lots of love, Donnaxxxx
ReplyDeleteGood luck finding internet access to update this. I just promised Donna that we'll just drink without you. Anyway....don't get up to any monkey business there.
ReplyDeleteIts frikken freezing here!
ReplyDelete